THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The end is near

My braces were supposed to be removed yesterday. The reason it wasn't is:

I had to ask my parents, but they were in the way to the airport, so I called them. Then financial issues came up when I talked to my mom. The retainers were worth P10k, and my mom was asking if it was part of the package for my braces. They said no. Then they told my mom that they would call my dentist[the one who was taking care of my teeth was the also dentist sister of my dentist(lol)] to ask about stuffs. So they just adjusted my braces. After a while, they called my mom because my dentist said that she gave us a discount of P2k. And my mom approved of my retainers. Too bad my braces were already adjusted so they'll remove my braces in my next appointment [which is Dec. 5] w00t!

---

Clyde! Again.

Yeah, we texted last night, about school and other stuffs. He said that it's hard that we aren't classmates anymore. He told that he wishes that we'd be classmates next year, but I told him that it was impossible. First of all, I asked him what track he was going to get, and he told me engineering, for him to be with his friends. I told him that I was going to take art, because I might decide to become an architect.

But the horrible truth is, I won't even be here next year. I'm going to study there. D: He still doesn't know yet, because he doesn't read my blog [lol I'm saved] :\ .

So what I told him was kinda like half-truth, right? Because if I wasn't going to move there, I'd still take arts as my track.

---

The end is near

Yeah.

It is NEAR.

What will end:

-My education here

-My ♥ life with Clyde[Probably. 99% Yes. Seriously, long distance? We don't even talk to each other!(We don't talk face-to-face)]

-Year 2009

-My braces

------

Btw, I downloaded GIMP 2 yesterday in our windows XP, and I LOVE it so much. It's fun to line my traditional drawings there, because it looks MUCH better, but the bad thing is, our computer BROKE DOWN FOR THE 3RD/4TH time! D: And GIMP 2 won't work here in Windows 2000 T_T

GAH.

------

END.

0 comments: