THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sworn to a promise.

Clyde knows that we're going there. Yeah. Juliana told him. You know what happened when he told him? He cried. D:

He was really sad 'cuz I was leaving. Yeah. Anyway, we just chatted this night...

The start of our conversation was really...depressing. We talked about me leaving, and stuff like that D:

He told me that he's so stupid because sabi niya, matagal na daw sana naging kami kaso wala daw siyang ginagawa. There, he calls himslef stupid[Ang pagsisisi ay laging nasa huli.]

Yeah, he even mentioned the days when we were in grade 5. We were always together. As in almost ALWAYS. Yeah, I miss those days :\

After that, he asked when I had a crush on him. I told him what happened.

Then after that, he IMed me this...

--

Clyde: I

Clyde:
.......♥#########♥
.....♥#############♥
...♥###############♥
..♥#################♥..................♥###♥
..♥##################♥..........♥#########♥
....♥#################♥......♥#############♥
.......♥################♥..♥###############♥
.........♥################♥################♥
...........♥###############################♥
..............♥############################♥
................♥#########################♥
..................♥######################♥
....................♥###################♥
......................♥#################♥
........................♥##############♥
...........................♥###########♥
.............................♥#########♥
...............................♥#######♥
.................................♥#####♥
..............................

Clyde: you.

---

I was REALLY touched. ;_;

I told him "So do I". I didn't say I love him too[but I DO] because my 9 year old sister was right beside me chatting with my parents[we were sharing on one computer].

I was kinda nervous cuz she might tell on me. Good thing she didn't [yay not-that-nosy-on-my-love-life sister! ]

Then he told me that he was smiling again. :D He thanked me for that.

Then...

He told me that I might be his first and last crush...[I was also touched by that. 8D]

Then I asked him... "Kaya mo ba ako hintayin?"

Then he told me yes.

[omygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(SUPER KILIG!)]

I was REALLY screaming at that part that my sister beside me was getting irritated. :P

Then I told him that I'd also wait for him.

After a while...another message:

"Clyde: ei.. basta tandaan mo na hihintayin kita kahit anong mangyari at lagi kitang tatandaan..
impossibleng makakalimutan kita dahil nandito ka..... sa puso ko..
saan ka man pumunta.. parang naandito ka pa rin.."

[WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (probably the happiest girl right now XD) ]

*silently screaming. my brother is downstairs. he might find out what I'm blogging and tell my parents XP*

I was REALLY REALLY REALLY touched by that. XDDDD

After that, he asked me if we could trade jerseys before I go. I said yes, he asked me which one, then I said the white one because one of my friends is going to also get my blue jersey(she told me for remembrance). He told me that his white hjersey was long sleeved so he asked if it was ok, then I said it's ok.

So yeah after that he went offline but didn't sign in his mobile phone.

After like 5-10 mins, he went online again, and his status message was:
"I can wait forever^^promise!"

Then a message popped up my screen. He told me he was going to sleep, said good nyt and 143 :P

I did the same. :)

So yeah, that's how our conversation went :)

------
XDDD

♥♥♥♥♥♥HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well yeah, I got to go sleep now still got school tomorrow =3=

XD

:D

-----

END.

0 comments: