T_T
I've got approximately 3 months to live...
...here in Laguna.
---
What did you think? Did you people think that I was going to die? lol.
...
My parents are going there[let's just call the secret place 'there'], to look for a job, look for a new school for us, and a new house.
*sigh* The end is near. When my dad gets a job, my mom will come to pick us up here in Laguna. [about January or February, if my dad gets the job early. I won't even finish my second year here D: ]
My days are counted. D:
I don't wanna move to a new school. It's hard. I mean, sure, I can make friends. But the problem is, who?
I don't wanna let go of anyone. Especially...Clyde. *sigh*
--
The moment I received the news before [I think it was just last summer], I was thinking about Clyde. Then I prayed to God, that I would forget him, and he would forget me, as so not to hurt both of us. And I think it's really coming true. Little by little.
--
And why can't I let go? argh. Too hard. T^T
--
That's why I'm sometimes impatient and mad about Clyde. He won't text me anymore, and it's ALMOST our only form of communication. Sometimes he IMs me, yes, but it's really brief, but I still like it when he does.
But wasn't this what I wanted? I'm getting frustrated over this decision I made. This is really hard.
But it ain't 'us' anyway; we just understand each other mutually. I mean it's not like we'd be together for the rest of our life or something.
u.u
--
But you know what? God has a plan. Maybe we're supposed to be apart, and I'd meet someone else, and the same goes for him, because in this life, maybe we were never meant to be.
But anyway, God wants what's best for me. Only God and time can tell if this can last [and I HIGHLY doubt that it would.]
[Why am I taking this so seriously, anyway? :\]
--
Realize by Colbie Caillat
[V1:]
Take time to realize,
That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.
But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I cant spell it out for you
[Chorus:]
If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And will never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.
[V2:]
Take time to realize
Oh-oh I'm on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you.
Take time to realize
This all can pass you by
But I can't spell it out for you,
No its never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you.
[Chorus:]
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other but.
[V3:]
It's not the same
No it's never the same
If you don't feel it to.
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way.
It could be the same for you.
[Chorus:]
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
Just realize what I just realized
If you just realize what I just realized
Oh
Missed out on each other now
Missed out on each other now
Realize
Realize
Realize
--
END.
Friday, November 6, 2009
T_T
Posted by CJ at 10:21 PM
Labels: hard love confusing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment