Things I've done to Clyde [the bad ones.]
1. I lied to him when he asked what track I was gonna get for 3rd year. [When he asked he still didn't know I was going to move there.]
2. Mahilg ako mangasar. Eh, nagtext kasi ngayon. Usual stuffs. tanong nia musta n, sbi ko relieved kc my ggwen and nervous kc mgccheck bukas ng tests. tapos musta nmn xa. sbi nia gnun pero bitin. tanong ko bket. sbi nia kulang sa tulog. sabi ko nmn
"ang daming dahilan. nagpapaganda pa :)) JOKE!"
Oh regret. :( I think I said that because one night we texted and blah blah and told me he was going to need to rest because he needed his beauty sleep and yadda yadda yadd when he texted I remembered.
Anyways...I said sorry :\ just sent it though.
...
I think there's more... I don't remember but I know there's more...:\ T______T
*sigh* I wouldn't have the face to look at him tomorrow. Oh shame T_T Oh regret T_T
*siiigghhhhh....*
--
End. :(
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I hate myself.
Posted by CJ at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment