THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Farewell Party

Today was so fun. I invited 10 people. Djaween, Jovielle, Anje, Dianne, Angel, Karen, Jessa, Shinji, Chubby and Clyde. Sadly, Jessa and Clyde couldn't come. Anyway, we all went to meet at Starbucks in Nuvali. We stayed there for a while, and some of us ate. After that, we went to check the boat ride. They said that it's only on Tuesday til' Sunday. Then we fed some fish. Then we ate at yellow cab. Took weird pics of us :)) Then we decided to go around Nuvali by taking the service. But then, the service only operates on Saturday and Sunday. So what we did was me and Djy did weird action pics. Then we went to National Bookstore. I had fun looking at books there. I even found "A wrinkle in time". I didn't know it was in series, so I decided not to buy. I bought 2 books. "Veronika decides to die" and "The Guardian". After that, we went to Starbucks again and stayed their until 4pm. Then we rode Dianne's car and we all went home. The end :D


^ ,^ ♪♫

--

END.

0 comments: