Everything happens for a reason; they're not by accident.
My musical instruments are SCARILY related to my situation with Clyde right now. O.o
--
Let's see:
Comparison of musical instruments and situation with Clyde:
| Musical Instrument | My situation: |
|---|---|
| I love playing the piano. It's my very first instrument. Second is the flute. Anyway, I can't play the piano because it's BROKEN, so it makes no sound, no music. And the flute, it tastes BAD[I COULD play but I don't WANNA play]. So that's why I want to play the guitar. Because I wouldn't need electricity to run it [like the piano] and because even though it isn't tuned, I can still play around with it. | Let's just say that Clyde's the piano (don't mind the flute I put it there for no reason lol), and the sound he makes is our PERSONAL communication. AND, MY PIANO is BROKEN, SO IT CAN'T MAKE SOUNDS. Clyde won't talk to me(he's the broken piano), so we have no PERSONAL communication. That's why I will resort to the "GUITAR",... |
==
But I still want to play the piano.
==
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment