THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

Now is the time to let go.

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that it's time you let go. Yes, of course, you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it. But at the end of the day, we control nothing, - it's all in God's hands, - has always been, and will always be. So, do what you can, and then let go, and let God handle the rest.


I got this from the app in FB "GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW"

=====

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
Can't do it alone I've tried
But I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared, but I don't show it
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go...and just enjoy the show.

-The Show by Lenka

=====

That line really hit me. Kasi napansin ko, nung pinakawalan ko na siya, BIGLANG GUMAAN NG SOBRA SOBRA yung loob ko. Right now, I just wanna enjoy doing things that I love to do. But if another guy comes along in my life, well...depende kung sino yun! Hahhaa :))

===

I'm finally free

==

END.

0 comments: