I got enrolled in the Grange today. They looked at my card and put me at the advanced class because of the Algebra, Statistics and English subjects[NOOOO D: ]. They made no comment on the Biology. Lol. Anyway, they asked me when I would like to start. I told them I wanted to start on second term, cuz first term ends next week and the wearing of the winter uniform starts on second term.
--
Made in paint. Are you asking why I'm like this? It's because of SOCCER! WHY CAN'T I PLAY?! TAT!!!
==
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that it's never too late to get back on track. Never has anyone gone so far on the wrong path that they cannot return to the right one. Never has anyone become so wayward that they cannot benefit from the true light.
It's never too late to repent for what you've done. :|
As long as you're alive, there's hope.
--
The fault of one man that caused mankind's downfall; The death and resurrection of one man to redeem us all.
--
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment