THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 26, 2010

Justin Bieber as a role model for girls

Sabi ng isang TV reporter kay Justin Bieber...
Reporter:"You are such a good kid..."
JB:"Thank you."
Reporter:"...and a good ROLE MODEL for young Australian GIRLS..."


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :)) I don't know WHY the TV reporter said that...after he said it, Bieber was just smiling na parang "huh?"... :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

--

Anyway, we didn't go to Geelong today, but my parents and sis went to the beach in Werribee South instead. But I didn't come with them.

While they weren't home, pumunta yung friend ni papa kasi binigyan kami ng sofa bed. TADA! Along with him were his two sons.

HE was HERE 8D So yeah, he said hi.

LOL. :P

Anyway, I saw his facebook...[FINALLY! Thanks to his bro calling him his nickname] And...SHT PAREHO CLA NG BDAY NI choco... O_O Must explain why I like him O__________________________________________O [nge, horoscope. joke :P]

O____________O

Then I read his wall...and, decided not to add him. Why? Kasi...wala lang. Di ko nga nakikita sa school eh. :\ Andun xa, d ko lang alam kung san :\


Sooner or later, I might add him.

--

BTW, I scanned another crappy creation of mine :D

CLICK! :D

--

END.

0 comments: