1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy:
1. Playing sports [ESPECIALLY soccer and volleyball]
2. Getting high grades
3. Window shopping >:P
4. Playing guitar, piano and flute
5. Listening to songs that I like
6. Drawing / Painting
7. Watching my fave shows
8. Playing TC [wah. miss ko :( ]
9. Talking in Filipino [langya, tas nakaEnglish ako buong magdamag :)) ]
10. CATS! Basta hayop, ay este...cute :))
2. Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.
1. My hands get cold easily
2. I'm a fast runner
3. If I'm walking with someone and I see a VERY cute cat, I will leave the person [even if it's the person I like :)) ] Just to touch the cat. :)) [WAHAHA :)) ]
4. I'm a BIG BIG fan of horror. [the dead. their spirits. blah blah. ]
5. I like sweets [especially marshmallows]
3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.
1. Karen
2. Anghie
3. Djaween
4. Jovielle
5. Jessa
4. Link the blog of the person who awarded you.
Dianne
Anjie
==
We bought scarves, gloves and beanies yesterday and ate at hungry jacks. lol. The end. Haha. Joke :P
Right now, they're going to the plaza again, but I didn't come with them cuz...wala lang. para makapagOL? LOL.
==
END.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Tag by Dianne
Posted by CJ at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment