THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Empty

Listening to mellow and sad songs right now.

I chose to play:

The Click Five - Empty

6cyclemind - Aaminin

Katy Perry - Thinking of You

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel

Callalily - Magbalik

Taylor Swift - Crazier

Taylor Swift - White Horse

Simple Plan - I Can Wait Forever

Hinder - Lips of an Angel

Plain White T's - 1234

Shamrock - Naaalala Ka

==

If you're wondering where I got these songs, well, I dloaded them. I'm too broke and impatient to wait for an iTunes gift card. Freak it. Anyway, a lot of people do it, and nobody really gives a dammm. I guess they still haven't put that law wherein you give people who dload music a fee. Oh well, then yay.

--

Status: Dude Hunting! Haha. :P

Currently eyeing 2 guys HERE, 1 back there [medyo lang. PS, this is NOT clyde.]

A guy from my class [Aussie]

C [HIM!]

-----------

Ang loner ko this week. Kasi naman, yung kaibigan ko, umuwi ng lunch time last Friday [May 30], tapos absent ng ISANG LINGGO. Eh di may kasama ako, yung kaibigan namin na lalaki na taga Thailand. Ang weird nga ng ginagawa niya eh. Tatawagin niya lahat ng Pinoy, tas iiintroduce sa kin. Medyo nakakainis, kasi naman kung sinu sino yung tinatawag. Excuse me, but he can't choose the people I should hang out with. Sure, I know his intentions, but please. I MUCH PREFER to be alone [just like in CDBS, pero a bit lang] and read a book. Oh and, speaking of books, we returned the books we borrowed from the library earlier. We're gonna borrow some more tomorrow. Tapos, ngayon dapat kami titingin ng gitara sa CBD, kaso naubusan kami ng oras. Nag grocery pa kasi. After that, we ate at Hungry Jack's [A.K.A., BROTHER'S BURGER] and went to Kmart and Coles to buy some more stuffs for the house. BTW, we bought chocolate syrup for the ice cream at home [weeeeee, sundae! 8D]

Bukas na lang kami titingin ng gitara.

==

Pag wala ang SOURCE number 1, kay SOURCE 2 naman! haha. I'm not talking about doing some "teamwork" during tests. I'm talking about dloading music. Pag wala sa pinaka main source ko, punta ako sa source 2. Pag wala dun, eh di maghahanap n ko ng ibang website [pero mas malaki yung risk kasi di ko kilala yung website]

===

I have a friggin' cold. Tapos malapit na mag winter. D:

I have 2 shirts and a fleece jacket on paired with some pants. Currently wearing no socks. I'm still freezing. gggrrrbrbrb. >.<

==

It's already past midnight, but I don't wanna sleep yet. I don't know why. :\

==

END.

0 comments: