We had the play of Romeo and Juliet today. I was surprised to see a small stage and there were only two actors. Anyway, I REALLY thought it was going to be REALLY CRAPPY but I was VERY WRONG. VERY, VERY, VERY wrong. THEY WERE SO AMAZING! Well, they didn't do the play word per word. Well, I can't really explain how they did it but I tell you, my $10 was worth it. :D
Anyway, we had "medieval games" for P.E. today. We played we 9C. It was SOOOOO FUN :D
Then earlier in VA, I did post impressionism. You have to put like, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY thick paint. I HATE putting THICK PAINT on PAPER. :))
--
After school, we went to the Pinoy store then plaza. I bought like 30 colored pencils for $2 only :D [they have no brand though, so I'm not sure if they're any good.]. But I guess they're A LOT better than the Mont Marte brand which has like 36 colored pencils and is like $14.99 O_O
Yay, colored pencils :D :D :D
--
Sad news. Ming died(she was the mother of all the cats). D: It got run over on the head. :( D: :(( :((
--
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that you only need to Ask. God is waiting for your Asking, waiting to reach out to you.
I wonder? :?
--
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment