Errgh. O_O Term 2 is over, and now we've got a 2 week vacation! :D But we got some holiday homework. Well, it really isn't work for me because it's PAINTING! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8D
----
Earlier while we were drinkin' coffee at Hungry Jack's, natapon sa kin nung kapatid ko yung latte ko. Buti na lang nakadalawang pantalon ako [sa sobrang lamig] at naka... 2 long sleeved tops, a shirt and two jackets. So ginawa ko, tinanggal ko yung isa kong jacket and pantalon. MAN IT WAS COLD! Anyway, after that, my mom went for groceries while I went window shopping at one store >:P
----
Ergh. I called my peepz last Friday. :D
Message to my tropa:
GRABE, hindi ko kau maintindihan sa cell! :P Ibang iba talaga yung boses niu nung tumawag ako :D I put it on loudspeaker for apparently no reason, and I couldn't put it back to handset [it was my dad's phone, so I didn't know how to revert it back]. Anyway, hope ya had fun dun sa party! I saw the pics on fb ;D
=======
ARGH. Sana makapunta ako diyan sa December :<
======
MASAMA TALAGA TOH SI CHOCOLATE! Pinost ko kasi sa fb stat ko, "Mukhang HALIMAW."
Tas ito pa yung picture ko sa fb:
Comment nia sa stat ko, hahahahahahahha.
Tanong ko, agree ka?
sabi niya medyo lang, na parang na deform daw.
Sabi ko, oonga eh, kaasar [sabay tawa]
===
ANG LUFET EH! DX :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Ah yes, I must accept the consequences of posting that pic. XDD OH well! I don't care if I make a complete fool of myself, I'm far away from there naman eh =.=
==
I have a drawing that's in progress, and one that I want to post in dA. But I'm TOO LAZY to scan it. =w=
---
*Sigh* Wanna go home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home home.
====
END.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
'^'
Posted by CJ at 2:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment