THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't Wonder WHAT IF! (Regrets. Being a better person NOW.)

We had yung motivational speaker in the past few weeks[I posted it somewhere here in my blog.] One thing that his teacher told him back when he was still in school was...

"Don't wonder WHAT IF!"
==

I've been regretting about not taking part in the recital last last year (Feb 2008). I blew my I think one and only chance to play in an orchestra! [Yeah, my teacher told me na lead flute dapat ako... kaya ako nag back out T_T] Grabe, SAYANG! If only I took the risk. :\

I'm not sure if I'm able to go to the park today to talk to the coach of the girl's football team. I really wanna go... but I'm still kinda sick. Man, I actually hate missing school. Anyway, I missed VA, Math and Humanities today D< Noooo I missed art and math! T^T GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

----

My uncle is in the Phils right now. Since nandun siya, may mga papadala kami sa kanya. Yung listahan ko na ipapadala:
1. Flute
2. 3 Clearbooks [1 transparent(Music sheets) 2 green( more music sheets and the crappy poems I made back in grade 6 XP]
3. 4x4, 3x3 and 2x2 Rubik's Cubes.
4. Swimwear [I think we're going swimming this August. Sabi ni mama padala ko na rin daw. Haha, winter+pool=Coughs and colds O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O Joke, heated lahat ng pool dito :P]


Dadating siya dito sa Friday or Saturday. Sa wakas, makakapagtwist na ko ng cube! 8D

======

One of the things na padadala ng sis ko dito eh ang kanyang violin. May lessons sa school namin for trumpets, flutes, guitars, drums, violins and pianos [I think there are more, but I forgot]. So I think we're going to take lessons this year [Kung pwede] or next year. There's a good chance na sa Grange pa rin ako next year, kasi my mom still hasn't got a job for that expensive Catholic private school (It's either I go to MacKillop or Thomas Carr. They almost have the same fees. Basta, Over $3000!)

===

Can't wait til my uncle arrives :D

==

On this day, God wants you to know
... that to find out who you are becoming find stories that move your heart. Just like a seed has an image of the tree in it, so does your heart have an image of who you are becoming. Look for stories in movies and books that resonate in your heart, and you will find glimpses of your possible futures. What is your favorite story?



I love this message. Makes me reflect about mee self XD :|

===

Ano kaya bibilhin ko... gitara o DLSR camera?

Guitar is somewhere around $80-$100

DLSR Camera is somewhere around $500-$1500.

At san ako bibili? Sa Pinas or dito?

===

END.

0 comments: