THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Embarassment

Okay, earlier when we were playing netball, I fell. O_O probably because I lost my balance [I was the GD so yeah I could step in the ring and block... but my knee kept buckling >~< O_O

Anyway, while we were playing, the netball rin was turned around whenever someone would shoot [lol we don't know who did it]. That happened 3 times. I was a scorer then, but it happened once when my team was playing [hahahahahah ang laking distraction eh =))]

===

Oh, and the embarassing part is... the one I mentioned earlier. Yung halos lagi akong nahuhulog. Or something else. Anyway, everyone laughs. XD Ah well =))

--

I went to the park after school to look for the coach of the girl's team. Sadly, the team nor the coach weren't there. Weird, because they usually train on Mondays. Anyway, the guy I asked told me that they may be there on Wednesday. Pero in 2 weeks daw tapos na yung season kaya sa next season na lang daw ako isali. Anyway, I heard something from him about paying, but yeah, I'm not sure. I don't wanna pay this year. Next year na lang XP

====

OMG, OMG! I didn't know that me and Leann had the same birthday O_O Carly told me earlier XD

===

Such a cold stare. Or is it because your face normally looks like that? LOL. :P

===

I want copic markers. WANT WANT WANT. I know there's one here, but I've seen one in the art store I went to before in the plaza. Maybe they have one in officeworks. But before I buy, I'm gonna check the price sa ibang store XP Pero ang sabi ng store na lowest prices daw sila XP [they said that in their advertisement.]

===

Gurh, I wanna use my acrylic paint. Nasasayang lang. But I kinda hate acrylic :|

====

END.

0 comments: