THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Police Rock Band + CAT + 2 periods of doing nothing = AWESOME

Today:

For the first two periods of English we did need nothing because our teacher wasn't there, so we had a sub. We did COMPLETELY NOTHING 8D Then our teacher arrived like 15 minutes before recess so we can talk na lang daw :D Then recess. Then nung patapos na yung recess, nasa labas na kami nung room ba gagamitin namin. Then I saw a cat under the stairs of a room, with some guy trying to lure it out 8DDDD I was SQUEALING. I couldn't keep myself from doing it. IT WAS SO ADORABLE 8D Even Cynthia and Priyanka thought the cat was adorable 8DDD The guy who was trying to lure it out stroked the cat, and the cat really liked it 8DDDDD IT WAS SO F00KING ADORABLE >8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I WANT THAT CAAAAAAAT 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WANT!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then we had science then lunch. During lunch we went to the GYM to watch the Police Rock Band. It was aaaauhsuuuum XP

Then we had English again. Me and Crystal had poke wars [which is still ongoing]. Then we had a spelling bee then continued with our essays [Okay, the events aren't in order but who cares lol]



=====




CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT <8DDDDD

SO ADORABLE! I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN 8D Wala daw may ari nun, kaya pwede daw kunin 83333333 WEEEEE 8D

-----

CAT!

---

END.

0 comments: