I realized that I'm better off doing Trad than digi art. I do find digi art fun (especially with the Ctrl+Z action {undo}), but I just don't think I'm cut out for digi art. Sure, I'll do it occasionally, but most of the time, I'll be doing trad. Traditional art may slowly be dying because of digi art today, so I shall continue doing trad!
The other day I was looking for a tablet. I'm looking for Wacom tablets here because they be cheaper here :V Ang mahal dun eh. Then when I drew using watercolor pencils again, I missed the experience. Para kasi sa kin, mas satisfying ang trad art, because you actually get to feel the materials that you're using. As with digi art... click here, click there to adjust blah blah blah.. Well, you get my point.
Not that I'm against anyone who does digi art (specially the amazing ones). It's just my opinion.
---
Our dog just gave birth to four black puppies 8D Who wants one? LOL JK XD lemme ask my mom about adoption for those puppies (need people to adopt our other dogs too!)
0-0
---
END.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Sticking to Traditional Art
Posted by CJ at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment