Yay! Blogspot finally worked on my phone! I'm currently blogging from it now. \(^@^)/
now, I'm gonna try some basic html here in this post to see if it works.
=
BOLD.
italicized.
underline.strike
Link to my blog.(new window)
I'm gonna check out this post after I post it, and hopefully my phone won't crash like last time (I tried checking my blog out, then it crashed -_-)
-
I'm currently at a clinic right now. Rejoice for internet on the phone! 8D
I'm supposed to buy pastel pencils today. Sana mura lang, below $20, because that's all I have with me right now ;_; at least may pera XD
gee, having a T9 dictionary on yer phone sure does help XD pero I don't use it all the time.
Been about thirty minutes since we've arrived here at the clinic. Ang tagal.
Ciao! Siopao!
---
END.
Friday, February 18, 2011
It works!
Posted by CJ at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment