THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 21, 2011

A snob by accident. CLINGWRAP!

During periods 5 and 6, we had 3D Art. There were 3 guys behind my in a group table, and for some reason they wanted to get my attention. Una, nag excuse sila, tapos tinanong kung anong ginagawa ko.. Ewan ko kung nagreply ako. HIndi ata eh. But he said something about Filo's and karaoke. I muttered the word "racist" under my breath. Natawa si Mae. ANyway, throughout the 2 periods, they kept calling me, pero hindi ko sila pinansin because they seemed like bullies. I mean, inaasar kasi nila yung isang girl dun sa isang table group, and I didn't want to get involved with guys like them. Pero at the end of the day nung tinanong ko si Mae kung bully ba sila or ano, sabi niya hindi naman. Yan tuloy, nasnob ko sila by accident.. The next time we have 3d art, pag tinawag nila ako, sasagutin ko sila at pag nagtaong kung bakit di ko sila pinansin last time, sasabihin ko na mukha silang bully eh. Wahaha. Anyway, I'll apologize siguro, kung kukulitin nila ako. >_> And they kept getting my name wrong, saying "gizelle". Bwahahaha. I have another excuse. XD

---

Clingwrap! I tried doing the front conver of YuGiOh Millennium world:



I did it with meh new pastel pencils XD also with my color pencils and soft pastels.

Since I didn't have fixative, I clingwrapped the page. Heehee. Yun kasi yung unang drawing dun sa sketchpad na yun, and I didn't want any chalk to get rubbed on the cover. 8D

I'll upload it along with my other drawings later... pag natiyagaan ako. I have to upload like, 4 drawings? Yeah. Basta.

---

END.

0 comments: