D: I looked at this guy's comic. Ahaha. "this guy". I don't feel comfy calling him his dA name, IDK why. Anyway, here's the link to the comic that reminded me and made me miss my cats D:
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMIC D8
No I can't post the picture because it isn't mine lol.
Anyway... my cats do that to me all the time. One time I was lying on the bed in the attic because I was tired of sitting down at the comp so my cat suddenly goes up the bed then lies on my tummy.. the he lied on my chest D8 CANNOT BREATHE LOL
There was also this one time when I was in the dirty kitchen.. my cat was behind the house, so I sat at the end of the dirty kitchen and I was about a meter from her. I was going to draw her but then she stands up and then sits on my lap D: (SO ADORABLE D8 ) Yeah.. so I just tried drawing her sitting on my lap but she kept playing with my pencil. She tried to catch it everytime I stroke the pencil on my pad TT_TT BUT IT WAS SO CUTE QAQ
---
Hehehe.. I'm gonna try watching the whole Yu Gi Oh! GX anime online. 3 seasons, OMG. So long. I hate long animes/mangas. That's why I stopped watching Naruto. LOLOLOL. SOOO LOOOOOONG. I also don't plan on starting the manga for that. ALSO LONG OMG
So yeah... I'm halfway through the last episode of Yugioh GX
I just love spoiling myself with endings XD
--
I'm supposed to be doing my English homework. It's like, a 400-500 word feature article D:< RAAAAGE
meh. CBF. maybe tomorrow. or thursday. I hope we have an English class where we're gonna do the article.
---
END.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
CATS - I miss them
Posted by CJ at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment