THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 14, 2011

MISERABLE ;_;

I finished doing the dishes at around 12:10 am ;A;

And now I don't know what to do for work experience. Mr Towers told me that I shouldn't get hopeful when getting a work experience that involves the council directly (like library APAHDFIHOISDHFLKSDFUSGBDBFLWQHF). I'm gonna ask if they called again next week. If they don't I'm giving up on them lghasdfkjhsdkfuhksdhjf

I looked at the yellow pages today, and tried looking for my potential employers that live near me. I looked under "Architecture" first but saw that everything listed was pretty far from where I lived, so I tried looking at the "Interior Designing" section. I found one! LOLOLOL. It's like, so near that I can walk to it (like from my old house to rustans, ganun kalayo). Anyway, I tried searching them on google so I can get an e-mail add, but nothing came up. They didn't have a website OTL They did have a phone number, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE MAKING PHONE CALLS TO PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.

For some reason I prefer talking to them face to face. IDK why but phone calls are much more intimidating than face-to-face conversations (I'M BALIKTAD YES LOLOLOLOLOL)(my mom said mas madali pag phone call kasi hindi mo kita yung mukha. parang ayoko nang ganun for some reason ;_;)

So yeah... I'm gonna make the phone call maybe this week. But I doubt that they have work experience available, I hope they do ;_; OMFG I DON'T WANNA GET STUCK WORKING AT KMART OR COLES SFDH;SKJDHFKLASHDFKLHAKLSJDHFLH

Or... SANA MAACCEPT AKO SA LIBRARY ;3;

Haha, it's like, 1am here and I'm still online. And it's Monday tomorrow, we have classes! LOL JK it's a holiday tomorrow >w<>[END OF MISERABLE RANT LOLOLOLOL]
=



This is the picture that my friend's been requesting. Him and her. Hehehehe

---

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA

---

END.

0 comments: