THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strict Asian Parents(SAP), lolololol

Earlier in Biology, we got our SAC(School Assessment Coursework)) results. I got a B+, yay! But that's because our teacher grave us a lot of wiggle space because most of the students in our Year 11 biology class are in Year 10, and because it's our first time 8D But next time, he isn't. Hahahaa. I asked him what would've been my results if he didn't give us leeway. He told me that I'd get around a C, which is the 'average' level, the level where you're supposed to be. Teehee. He told me that I should be proud, because this was our first SAC and that I got a pretty high mark for it. He told me a story about him(mahilig magkwento bio teacher ko :)) )and his parents being like, mad when he got Cs or something because... IDK. Let's just say... umm, he's half-Indian, and I think his parents expected him to get a higher result. Maybe it has something to do with India's educational system, and that his parents are used to it. But IDK, I'm just guessing. So YAY! :D

Heehee... I'm supposed to be doing my homework now, and my drawing after that, but since my sister told me to use it (she's gone somewhere), I'm right here in front of the computer blogging about crap :D

Pweeeeheeheeheee. So much work in English... NOT. I've had worse back in meh old school XD

Yay!

---

END.

0 comments: