I finished reading this manhwa called "The Color Of Earth" by Kim Dong Hwa. It's the first part of the trilogy. The next book is called "The Color of Water" and the last one is called "The Color of Heaven". Anyway, I'm too lazy to talk about the book here because I'm using my phone. But yeah, it's a good read. I want to read the other books that I mentioned above, but I doubt that they have it in the library. Dang, it's always incomplete ;_; I also finished another manhwa called "Oath to love and passion" by Sook Ji Hwang. Again, I'm too lazy to describe it here. I have one more graphic novel to read before I return there books to the library. This is called "Can't Lose You" by WANN. Hopefully I'll finish it today.
This anime called "vampire knight" is going to be aired here tasting tomorrow. I want to watch it. I also hope it's a good one.
-
LOL, my fingers just played DDR here on my phone's keypad. At first, I was only using my thumbs. But then they got exhausted, so I used my remaining four fingers to mash the keypad. It's a lot less exhausting on my thumb XD
---
END.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
That awesome manhwa I just read
Posted by CJ at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment