THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 22, 2011

My eyes hurt...

I've decided to start reading the bible during my spare time. So for the past two nights I stayed up reading the book of genesis. I'm almost done now. I don't know if I should read exodus or not, because I've already studied that when I was in the PH. So I'm planning to have read the whole bible by Christmas this year or Easter next year XD gosh, I've learned a lot from what I've read. My favorite books of the bible are those that speak of knowledge and wisdom. Pati na rin poetry, meaning from Job to probably the song of songs. Pero yung pinakafavorite ko na book eh proverbs at ecclesiastes(sp?). I am someone who hungers for knowledge and wisdom. Yes.

Today is Good Friday. We're going to do the stations of the cross. I had to set my alarm at six last night. So I woke up at that time. Gosh my eyes hurt because I tried to force myself to look at the light (my phone). Bad. DX

My eyes were already hurting last night from reading the bible til around 12.30am. Waah.

We're at the parking lot right now, waiting for other people to come para dun s station of the cross. We've been waiting for 30 mins. And it's dam cold here out, even if we're in the car. Stupid autumn weather. Oh well. Paa ko lang naman yung nilalamig, kasi nakathermal naman ako. Haiz.

~

Whenever there's a football(soccer) game on TV, I'd watch it but I couldn't, because it pains me to be reminded that there is a huge possibility that I'll never get into a soccer team and compete ever again.

Yes. It breaks my heart whenever there's a game on TV. I'd want to watch it, but couldn't because of the statement I made above.

It's almost 9am. We've been waiting for 45 mins. Blogging on your phone sure takes time. Oh lookie, the last car has arrived. Yay, we're going nao!

-

I have $2.53 credit left 'til May 29. Sana umabot XD

---

END.

0 comments: