THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spanish~

How strange. I was reading blog posts and this song called "Porque" by Matilda was playing and oddly, the song fit the people's situations. Like, all of them. Even though they're in different situations (I think). STRAAAAANGE.

I like strange things. I like being strange. CB

While we're at the topic of strange.. have I told you guys about this guy in deviantArt called berkozturk? He's a really good artist with a very distinctive dark, moody and creepy style.



WARNING! HATE MESSAGE AHEAD!




== THIS POST HAS BEEN INTERUPTED BY MY SISTER WHO WENT 'BOO'. IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. FUCKING ANNOYING. NAKAKAASAR. BIGLA NA LANG NANGGUGULAT. TANG INA. GAGANTI AKO. WALA NAMAN AKONG GINAGAWA SA PUTA NA YAN EH. HINDI KO NA NGA KINUKULIT. TANG INAAAAAAA. MAGHINTAY KA GAGO, GAGANTI AKO!==

END OF HATE MESSAGE.(I think)

Yeah, about that. Before I resume about what I was talking about, lemme tell you about this. She keeps trying to surprise me. I don't know why. This time it hurt my shoulder. FCUK. I wanted to stand up and punch her, but I wouldn't want to be charged with assault >.> I don't want to go to jubi school. So yeah. I WILL GET MY FUCKING REVENGE. DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT IS? IT'S DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY.

END OF HATE MESSAGE(really)

---

Sorry about that. I had to let the steam off. She's been trying to do that for months. bitch. So yeah, I can't beat her up, my parents will do worse XD

-----------------------

NOW, BACK TO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! I was talking about bertozturk, this guy in deviantart. I LOVE his works. It evokes a mysterious, strange and cold feeling. One time I was looking through his gallery. As I spent more time looking, I grew literally colder and colder, so I had to wear my jacket (it was cold na kasi, and looking at his works... just made things chillier XD). But anyway, I recommend you look through his gallery, his works are just awesome!

------

Porque - Matilda



This is the full chavacano(spanish based creole language spoken in the Phils) version of their song.


Chavacano-Tagalog version here(CLICK XD)

I can't post the video here in my blog.. embedding was disabled by request (by them).

So just click it XD Don't worry it's just youtube O_O

=========

Damn, my left shoulder feels odd. Stupid sister. fcuk her.

---

END.

0 comments: