We went to a kid's 7th birthday party yesterday. IT WAS FUN ASLDKJLAKSJD THE FOOD WAS PLENTY ASDJFHLKASDFHKLADHJSF I ATE SO MUUCH SADLKSD:FJL:SKDFJ
Then.. 15 minutes afterwards eating so much food, I was full. I took a seat outside and watched as kids played on the inflatable jumping thing with a slide connected to it and 2 babies attended by their parents having fun on the trampoline. Hmm. I wanna play too CB
So what I did first was wait for people to go off the trampoline (kids first, ang tanda ko na eh =)) ). After they went off (Like, 10 to 15 minutes later lol) I got on and jumped. CRAP IT WAS FUN SDKF:LSDFJ But I only stayed there and jumped for like 3 minutes because I was full T^T Then I got off and ate some more (haha!) NEXT MY SISTER WAS FORCING ME TO PLAY IN THE GIANT INFLATABLE THING WITH THE SLIDE. I came with her. ANd I played all night with all the kids there hahahhah XD I was the oldest one.. oh how embarrassing LOLJK I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK AT LEAST I'M HAVING FUN sdfaklsdjfhgf See, I'm still a kid at heart XD
And.. you would be asking why the hell someone like me would go to a 7 year old's birthday party, right? Well, my mom wasn't actually planning to go, but someone who could get her a job was there, so she went. Probs another reason why we went is my mom is SICK of eating her own cooking. It's delicious, but if you're the one cooking the food, afterwards serving you're kind of sick of it. Haha. So yeaaah. I went becuase my mom and my sis went. XD I wanted different food too. AND I GOT PLENTY OF SWEETS FROM THE PARTY 8DDDD
--
I slept at 12am last night... I woke up at 9.30am. 9 hours and 30 minutes pala yung masarap na sleeping time para sa kin XD OKAY I KNOW NOW YAAAY
--
It's been 45 minutes since I woke up.. ngayon lang ako nagutom =))
K BYE
---
END.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Omnomnomnomnomnom
Posted by CJ at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment