We lost all 3 games, but I had fun. The wind was pretty annoying because it was REALLY COLD and so strong that it made the ball move really far =w= It was SO strong that even I was being pushed by it ;_; and yeah, the net of the goal was being blown away too ;w; So yeah.. I played almost all positions except defense(my original position lololol)
During the first game, since no one was volunteering, I became keeper for the first half and did mid in second half. Then it was against another school. For this game, I was mid and striker for the whole game (someone switched with me, I can't remember which half) and for the last game, I was keeper for the first half again. I wanted to stay there for the 2nd half but our coach wanted me in the middle so I went. For those three games, we only scored one goal =)))))))) Swerte ko hindi ako yung striker/forward, kundi baka ako yung initan :))
Okay. I'm tired.
---
Angels in my hair : a memoir
by Byrne, Lorna.
Captive heart. Vol. 3
by Hino, Matsuri
Castle in the sky : Vol 01
by Miyazaki, Hayao
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
The complete idiot's guide to creating a graphic novel
by Gertler, Nat
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Emma : graphic novel Vol 01.
by Mori, Kaoru
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Emma : graphic novel Vol 02.
by Mori, Kaoru
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Emma : graphic novel Vol 03.
by Mori, Kaoru
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Princess Ai (Evolution)
by Kujiradou, Misaho.
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Full Metal Panic! Vol 1
by Gatō, Shōji.
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Harry Potty and the deathly boring /
by Petrucha, Stefan
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
High school debut Vol. 1 /
by Kawahara, Kazune.
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Iori.
by Katsura, Masakazu
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Princess Ai (Lumination)
by Kujiradou, Misaho.
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Millennium snow. 1 /
by Hatori, Bisco
18/06/2011 16/07/2011 0
Othello /
by Ikezawa, Satomi
New books I borrowed :D
---
END.
Monday, June 20, 2011
A Winter Sport: Soccer
Posted by CJ at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment