THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stone hard and ice cold heart

I watched this beautiful animated movie by Makoto Shinkai called '5 centimeters per second'. It was such a beautiful movie, especially the backgrounds. It was just so amazing. It kind of gave you a sense that you were also in the movie. It was that good. But you know what? It didn't touch my heart. Well, it did, kind of, but like 99% of my heart remained BORED with the movie ;w; even though it was so beautiful ;w;

So.. after watching, I went to the extras and watched the interview with Makoto Shinkai, and he said that the central theme was the concept of speed, and I think distance and time as well. When he said that, my mind immediately thought of physics. Haha, I'm so analytical and unemotional that it's annoying me =w=

But yeah, I like the movie because he said something about how distance and time can change a relationship. ;w; And as for the speed part.. well, you have to watch the movie to get it! I just can't explain. It's too wonderful to explain in plain words. So yeah, after the interview, I kept listening to the theme song of the movie called 'One more time, one more chance' by Yamazaki Masoyoshi... and eventually, my heart slowly started to melt. Pero onti lang. ngee. Ahahaha



That's the ending of the movie. Yes, the montage along with the song just makes it awesome.

---

END.

0 comments: