THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 16, 2011

"If you're happy, then I'm happy"

I had this strange dream last night. It was a terrorist attack something at this beautiful university campus I was in. There was panic all over, and then they found a bomb. What happened next was my friend Jessica covered the bomb with her body to protect us all. It exploded. Miraculously, she walks away from the explosion with just dirt on her face O_O Strange.



Then the scene changed. I was suddenly in this castle place. I looked outside the window, and saw this:



(VERY RUSHED & QUICK 10 minute SKETCH made in MS paint.)

The background was GLOWING. It was as if their love was resonating all around the plants. I cannot capture it in ten minutes... but this is what it looked like.

And you know what I said in that dream?

"If you're happy, then I'm happy."

But of course he didn't hear me. I kind of just said it to myself.

=

I woke up. I couldn't believe it.

It must mean that I have come to terms with things.

---

END.

0 comments: