THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 24, 2011

Cosplay preview




That's just the wig and the horns. XD So I'm going along with cosplaying as Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied. Pink wig, horns, pink shirt, black dress, striped socks (I can't find any, so I just bought over the knee black socks and I'm going to paint stripes on it) and red shoes. CLOSET COSPLAY, YAY! Well, not exactly, I had to buy everything just to cosplay as her. I'm calling it closet cosplay because I can use those clothes after the party XD

Er... I haven't started drawing anything yet, but I'm almost finished with Cynthia's request...then comes the portraits and anime-themed drawings ;w;

FFFF I HAVE A PRESENTATION TOMORROW I'M GONNA DIE

;w;

Exams are coming up too. :D Pero ang dali lang, so IDC that much. I'm just gonna review and not stress out about it. LOL SO EASY TOPICS except biology which should be a piece of pie (cake).

looool

---

Also, I've finished this game called Yume Nikki (Have I posted about it?) It's a surreal adventure game. It's pretty creepy, but I LOVED IT. I recommend you guys play it :D It's free anyway XD

---

Y DO I LOOK LIKE A GUY IN THAT PIC ADFFFSDF

---

END.

---

END.

0 comments: