Yay, 3 portrait requests! One from Ewa, one from Crystal(for Christmas daw sabi niya...pwedeng huli na 'to) and one from Che >w<
I haven't finished Cynthia's avatar art yet (I don't like how it looks, but... I don't wanna do it all over again). I haven't started my sister's birthday avatar art. I haven't done Dianne's birthday gift. I still haven't accepted the request from someone from dA. I haven't done Mae's avatar (she said it was okay na huli na lang)
I always prioritize the portraits. I don't know why. It's probably because I'm getting sick of drawing anime over and over and over and over. And because I get to use a lot of materials when I do portraits.
*le sigh*
I found out when school's going to end. Around December 2nd! YAY. Maybe when that time comes, I'll get to do all the anime-themed drawings (which includes everything except the portraits... -w-).
So yeah .(O_O;)
I have to make a list and set deadlines... it's just that 2 research homeworks are in the way >_< Tapos yung isang research homework na yun, ipepresent sa klase! FFF
ASAR TALAGA PAG RESEARCH DITO HINDIPWEDECOPYPASTE
;w;
--
List!
1. Che
2. Ewa
3. Crystal
4. Cynthia (in progress)
5. Dianne
6. Catherine
7. Mae?
8. Person from dA
---
END.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Procastination (sick of anime)
Posted by CJ at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment