THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 11, 2011

Last Thursday Night

I am lying in my bed
There's a pounding in my head
Alarm clocks all over me
Gotta get ready for school
I smell like my mom's perfume
My sis sleeping on her bed
Our mom's trying to wake us up
Ain't a hickey, it's a bruise

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
Not tagged
Oh well
I ate rock hard bread
But I'm pretty sure 'twas good
NOT.

Last Thursday night
Yeah we ate on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think I danced, but really not

Last Thursday night
I went running round and round
Taking pics of everyone
Then we had another meal

Last Thursday night
Yeah we ate some awesome food
Some people took off their shoes
And the DJ played more songs

Last Thursday night
We also got some dessert
Always say we're gonna sto-op eating

But this Friday night
Gonna rest at home
This Friday night
Gonna stay at home
This Friday night

---
[Spoof of the song "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry]

Yeah.. we had our formal last night. It's funny how it was on a Thursday night. XD So we had to go to school the next day (Today) OTL

I had fun!

So yeah... Imma explain the song for better detail.

----

I am lying in my bed
There's a pounding in my head <- Not really, but my legs were hurting (kind of)
Alarm clocks all over me <- My phone was alarming XD OVER AND OVER D8
Gotta get ready for school <- TwT BOO!
I smell like my mom's perfume <- I used my mom's perfume for thr formal
My sis sleeping on her bed
Our mom's trying to wake us up <- Hehe XD
Ain't a hickey, it's a bruise <- I have a bruise, but not from the formal.

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
Not tagged <- haha! Di pa inupload ng iba kong friends. Merong iba, pero yun, no tag
Oh well <- Oh well! XD
I ate rock hard bread <- Yes!
But I'm pretty sure 'twas good
NOT. <- Haha, it sucked XD

Last Thursday night
Yeah we ate on tabletops <- Well duh, where else? XD
And we took too many shots<- Pics, not alcohol XD Naubos memory sa sobrang dami :))
Think I danced, but really not <- hehe. I tried to dance, but awkwardly. :P

Last Thursday night
I went running round and round <- In heels pa! :))
Taking pics of everyone <- Using my friend's cam. I didn't have one XD
Then we had another meal <- Main course! I didn't talk about the entree XD

Last Thursday night
Yeah we ate some awesome food <-DELICIOUS MAIN COURSE. 8D
Some people took off their shoes <- so many girls dancing barefoot XD
And the DJ played more songs

Last Thursday night
We also got some dessert <- I got strawberry cheesecake! There was also choc pudding
Always say we're gonna sto-op eating <- ako yun. but it was so delicious, so couldn't stop eating

But this Friday night
Gonna rest at home
This Friday night
Gonna stay at home
This Friday night


-

It was fun. >w< But yeah, I don't see how randomly jumping, raising your hands in the air and randomly swaying your body everywhere could be called 'dancing' and fun.

I prefer choreographed dancing.

So yeah, I didn't really dance.

It was too awkward too.

I liked being in the crowed because it was warm. I was getting cold because people where huddled in one spot and all the heat was going there XD

Anyway... yeah. all we did was dance, eat and take pics.

>w<

Definitely one of the highlights of the year.

---

END.

0 comments: