
Me and Apple[Charisse] talked today on facebook. We didn't talk for long. We video called each other too^^ She told me that it was her first time to video chat EVAAAR. lol
=
About le picture above:
I asked her what her year was. And by year, I meant Year level. I didn't forget that America used the term Grades instead of Years, but I couldn't be bothered typing grade because by now I'm used to saying Year instead of Grade. (well obviously, since I've gone to a high school in the phils and because people here use the word 'year' to refer to all levels)
It was fun talking to her. Last time I saw her was...6-7 years ago? I remember her not being in CDBS in grade 4. She moved after grade 3 then O.o
I hope my parents are planning to go on vacation in le USA so I can see her :D
==
I went to le East side yesterday to this awesome park. I also saw someone I know (AKA, my friend's crush, lol). I waved at him. He waved back. He was actually working there o-o so far.
---
END.
Monday, December 12, 2011
The Time Traveler's Friend
Posted by CJ at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment