THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beach

I've never swam in a beach here. Why? Because my mom is so scared. Of what, you ask?

Sharks, quicksand, portuguese men of war?(jellyfish), the tides, the currents, etc.

One story was about how this one Filipino kid got sucked in by quicksand... wtf? And that he died... wut.

She hears too many stories. I mean, my friends go to the beach and bad things don't happen to them, aye? She's being too overprotective. IT'S GETTING ON MY NERVES.

I'm getting jealous of my friends who get to go to beaches. Jealous of friends whose parents allow them to go here and there and I'm the only one who can't go.

So like, there's this retreat that my youth group is going to hold, and it's going to be near the beach. I wanna go, but I need to have someone to go with first.

Earlier, I asked my mom if I could go to a RETREAT that was going to be held on the BEACH.

She asked me when it would be (which means there is a good chance that she WILL let me). And I was like, I'm not sure yet, and that, I still have to look for someone I can go with. And that it's worth about $20, I think.

So she didn't say anything. After a few seconds, she was like "Don't go to the beach." in a monotonous voice. No emotion at all. As if it was a casual thing to say.

What she meant by that was...

DON'T SET FOOT ON THE SAND AND ON DON'T SWIM.

OH MY GOSH. HOW CAN I NOT, WHEN THE RETREAT IS GOING TO BE HELD ON A F|_|CKING BEACH?! DO I JUST SIT IN THE CABIN AND PLAY ON MY LAPTOP/READ A BOOK ALL DAY?! DO I JUST FEEL MISERABLE FOR MYSELF AND WATCH WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING FUN?!

REALLY, MOM?

Yeah... I kind of got pissed.

I haven't gone to the beach all summer T_T

The last time I went to the beach and actually swam in the water was... When I was in grade 4? OTL

.

UGH.

If my friend is going, I'm coming too (IF my mom would actually let me). If no friends of mine would go, no thanks.

Make friends, you say? Almost every girl there talks about trending music, make up, BOYS (EUGH), girly stuff, etc. which I CANNOT relate to.

The friend I'm supposed to go with is younger than me by 2 or 3 but we have the same interest (anime, sports, guy-ish things, etc)

It's hard being a tomboy OTL

But I can't change who I am, can I?

DAMN IT, I DON'T WANT TO SOCIALIZE WITH gurly gurlsssss.

I'd prefer guys. But... guys here are different from guys in the Phils =w=

Well, whatever.

I don't think I'm going anyway (I hope I'm wrong.).

---

END.

0 comments: