Y'know... I've never been called pretty by a guy before (directly).
I'm going to tell you a story of what happened to me during my second year in high school.
I THINK I've blogged about it before... I can't find it though. I should really start labeling my blog posts.
I KNOW I've blogged this before O_O but I can't find it.. maybe I haven't.
ANYWAY.
This happened when it was during the intrams. I was walking and towards the gym I think and was in front of the lockers when suddenly this 3rd year guy I've never seen before comes up to me with his friend and his friend tells me that the guy beside him likes me. I was like, "Okay O_____O" and walked away wondering who the hell was that guy.
That isn't the only time I've heard about that guy. Another thing happened during the halloween of '10. I wanted to go out the park at night since people would be trick-or-treating and there was a party and I wanted to watch, but I fell asleep instead.
So... when I woke up, our kasambahay told me something about le guy. Their convo went something like,
Guy: 'Nasaan si Crizelle?'
KSMBHY: 'Natutulog sa bahay.'
Guy: 'Ah, kailangan niya ng beauty sleep niya?'
WAHAHHAHA! NATAWA AKO DOON =))))))
It's weird. I've never even met or seen him before.
There's this other incident.
When I was still training, our kasambahay was outside the gate waiting for me so she could escort me home, he went up to her and asked where I was.
O_______O
Yeah...
Apparently he lives in Phase 6. He told our kasambahay where he lived but not his name O_O
I don't get why he liked me in the first place. I've never even talked to him.
Not that I want to toot my own horn, but I think he thought I was.... er... pretty.
I mean, why would you suddenly like someone you haven't even talked to yet? Would it be their personality? LOL
Before him, every single guy that's liked me was because of my personality. Every single one, I'm pretty sure.
-Choco <-Admitted that Personality > Looks + I liked him first before he liked me, so he would've never liked me if I never liked him first.
-Clyde <-was the first one to talk to him in 2nd grade(What I'm told). Has liked ever since.
-Jer <-Good friends. I was almost the only girl always outside and playing with guys.
-MPat <-Same reason as above.
-Tob <-Again, same reason, I'm assuming.
-Mat <-I'm certain that it's because I sat close to him during the first few months of high school, and I was friendly with him because he was new. So it's basically the same reason as with Clyde.
LOL, half of the guys who liked me on that list lived in the same place as me. It just means that I'm FOREVER A BRO because I was always playing sports and games with them. ;w; *sigh*
No guy really saw me as a girl OTL
I mean, it's nice to be liked because I have a nice personality, but every once in a while, it's awesome to be called pretty too, even if it's indirectly.
---
END.
Friday, January 27, 2012
You're pretty -Guy
Posted by CJ at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment