About a few days ago, my dad gave me a fountain pen.
My dad told me that it was given to him as a gift somewhere in the early 1990s.
I think the pen is 19 years old now O_O
It's still veeery shiny and looks new O_O
Do you know what brand it is?
It's called
"Mont Blanc".
I've never even heard of that name.
But apparently, it's an international brand O_O
When I looked at the inscription on the pen... I saw "14K".
Holy sht, real Au?!
dslfkjk
I searched the internet for the price of this particular fountain pen.. I found it, and guess how much it is?
Around $500.
*faints*
I could freakin' trade this with a laptop.
But no, I don't wanna. I'm gonna treasure it, since it's a gift.
Hurr, it's so awesome CB
---
END.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Expensive Fountain Pen
Posted by CJ at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment