THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 2, 2012

First day of school

It wasn't as bad as I expected. Though we got homework on the first day of school.

I'm only doing 5 subjects this year. They took out my Studio art.

It's because I'm doing a year 12 subject. It has 6 periods. My year 11 subjects have 5.

Here's my timetable(click for a bigger pic):

Hurrr, I have 4 spare periods.


People who aren't doing aren't doing any year 12 subject have 35 periods(including homeroom) in their schedule. Us people who are doing a Year 12 subject only have 31 periods. If I had studio art, I'd only have 4 periods of it, which isn't good, so they just made it a spare.

IDK, the teachers might make us do something during those spare times.

Hopefully not. I wanna do my own things during those periods.

:D

Also, I'm really happy because I know at least one or two people in every class I have ^_____^ NOT forever alone!

=====

The first day of school has abruptly yanked me back to reality. Up until now, I've been clinging onto my high school memories. I don't know why but now, I suddenly feel like.. umm.. moving on and leaving the past behind.

It's probably because I know that my old batchmates are going to go away to college soon, and that some things have been... resolved.

The only thing that held me back from moving on was the fact that I could still see myself somewhere in there, and that I was desperate to come back and make more memories with them.

But it stops here. Everyone is going to different colleges and universities.

Hell, my last 2 years in senior school is to take the prerequisite subjects for my desired courses in university, and those last 2 years officially started today.

---

...How am I going to get into a design/art course without at least one art subject?...

I only noticed that now.

Oh crap.

Maybe I'm destined to take a science/med course. TwT

Well, it's not like all design courses require a VCE art subject... some of them don't. Portfolio lang ata.

Who knows.

I should've probably dropped physics. It's not relevant to ANYTHING I'm planning to take in uni. T__________T

---

END.

0 comments: