Okay, so recently, I've been starting to become friends with Curly fries. Oh btw, he and his gf broke up just recently. No, I'm not over the moon because it happened. Ever since he got a gf, I swept up all the shattered pieces of my feelings for him and threw it out. I don't like him that way anymore, and it's awesome that I'm getting a new friend now, yay :D
Speaking of guys I like (well, used to like anyway), I think I'm starting to like cheese again. Maybe it's because I have like half of my classes with him, lol. Not that I sit beside him or anything.. haha. But there was this one time last week where I was walking to class and he kind tried catching up with me and walked beside me. OH HEAVEN 8D
>w< HE'S SUCH A GENTLEMAN AS ALWAYS.
sldfalskdfjpgfj;wlknal;wkefnsldfknalskdfn
But he's a gentleman to every girl out there OTL ;w; ;w; ;w;
It's funny how so many girls are falling head over heels for him and yet he doesn't have a girlfriend.
One of his friends said that he's awkward around girls, haha. But I don't think so. >w<
---
SKETCHES I DID OF HIM! (stalker ata ako :)) )
Okay, so I did this the week we walked together to class... I wasn't supposed to draw the jumper, but it looked better with it on, so I just did it. asdlkfjaklsdfjlaksdjf WE WEREN'T ACTUALLY THAT FAR FROM EACH OTHER. WE WERE CLOSER THAN THAT. There was like, a ONE INCH distance between us. OMG IT MADE ME KIND OF NERVOUS. I tried inching away slowly but he just kept sticking to me TwT Not necessarily a bad thing, but not necessarily a good one either. It was making me squirm. >w< hehe :'>
Also, don't mind the girl, I spent too less time on her (me) and more time on him XD
====
I DREW THIS ONE IN PHYSICS CLASS A DAY OR TWO AGO. My school netbook wasn't working, and there wasn't that much work, so I was bored out of my mind and kept glancing at him from across the room. :> Haha, side view, may kausap kasi sa tabi XD
EW, PARANG STALKER TULOY AKO :))
--
I showed my friend, and she said it looks exactly like him OTL which means I CAN NEVER SHOW MY SKETCHPAD/SCHOOL DIARY TO ANYONE ELSE BESIDES HER ;w;;w;;w;;w;
KBAI
---
END.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Guy, guy.
Posted by CJ at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment