Read this article here of one of my classmates *o*
If you've read it, her name's Daniela.
We talked yesterday about sports, and that's when I found out she won national championships for track.
We have physics together, and she sits beside me during class.
HOLY CRAP SHE'S BECOMING POPULAR, BETTER GET HER AUTOGRAPH WHILE I CAN XD
I was surprised to see an article about her on the internet. But I guess that's what happens when you're a really good athlete *q*
;ldfladflirjof
I saw the thumbnail of the pic of the article, so when I clicked the article...
HOLY CRAP, IT IS HER!
*o*
This article was done 2 years ago, but she still plays now.
*u*
YAY, I PERSONALLY KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S KIND OF FAMOUS NOW.
:D :D :D
---
END.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
I have an epic athlete classmate
Posted by CJ at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment