I need to decide what I want to do now because I'm going to be running around here and there applying for these courses. I'm keeping a list of possible choices here and not bookmarking it because bookmarking it = can't see it anymore if I don't have this particular laptop.
In the field of science:
Pharm Sci
Lad Med
Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours(??)
If you noticed... the further you went down the list, the mooooore areas of study needed.
I doubt that I can get into the last one, since it requires a veeery high ATAR score, almost similar to a course that you get if you want to be a doctor. Urgh.
----
In the field of design:
Interior design(??)
Same as the one above,different uni
Industrial Design
Industrial design (different uni)
------
Other things I found that caught my interest(a.k.a., miscellaneous stuff):
Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Architectural Design
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEERING)
Bachelor of Engineering (Architectural Engineering)
BSc (App Chem)/BEng (ChemEng)
BEng (Sustainable Systems Eng)
^I got all these misc. results from the keyword "design", ahahhaha. Close enough.
Anyway.. I never thought I'd consider any sort of engineering subject at all. But looking at their areas of study piqued my interest. I guess my interests aren't limited to med science/design courses after all!
HOORAY, MORE COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM. =D
I hope that doesn't mean I'll have a harder time choosing what I want to do. OTL
I'm going to have to do research on these misc. subjects sometime later. Hope I have time or remember to do it. Well, I guess since it's on my blog, I WILL be reminded. XD
---
END.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Courses I'll probably do
Posted by CJ at 12:40 AM
Labels: COURSES COURSES UNIVERSITY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment