
I tried using gouache for real this time. It's messy though.
I really like how smooth the paint lay down is, especially on the shirt. The hair failed though XD
I decided to draw Misty because she's one of the easiest characters to draw, the way the characters are colored are easy.
I couldn't get the colors right, though. The shade is too...black?
Hehe, crap watercolor background XD
====
GOUACHE!
It's been used to color cels in traditional animation. Cel = acetate film.
I remember using acetate film in first year high school in our drafting class when we made that 'glass' painting thing.
So... gouache + acetate film = something that would look like an anime if I did it very carefully!
I still need lots of practice though~
THIS IS FUN!
---
END.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Gouache practice
Posted by CJ at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment