THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Young girls at the piano by Pierre-Auguste Renoir







Finished product:


Original:



I know it doesn't look exactly like it. I was copying from an image almost as big as my palm. Hard to get stuff right like that XD

Anyway, my main purpose for doing this was to study a painting I liked AND experiment with oil pastels, which I rarely use. It's actually really fun to use.

The actual original painting is like, 116X90cm and was painted with oils. It explains why it's so beautifully detailed XD wheres I was working on an A3 sized board, which is 29.7x42cm, and with bulky oil pastels XD

I know I've horribly deformed her arm and the piano, no need to point it out XD

This was reaaaally fun to work on. XD

------

New artworks!



Done in pilot ballpen.

This work is heavily inspired by the manga Twin Spica(that includes the story AND art), and of course, my personal desire to go into space.

===



---

I've been so productive with art lately, yay!

Hopefully this keeps up.

---

END.

0 comments: