THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2 week vacation so far

So my week went like this:

Mon - Math homework
Tue - Bio and chem homework
Wed - Physics homework
Thu - English homework
Fri - English homework
Sat - Draw/paint/Finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Sun - Draw/paint
Mon - Stuido Art homework
Tue - Lazy Day, studied chapter 10 of my bio book

That's how my week went.

Here is what I plan for the rest until school comes back:

Wed - Lazy Day, study chapter 11 for bio
Thu - Lazy Day, study chapter 12 for bio
Fri - Free
Sat - Free
Sun - Free
Mon - Free

===



This was what I drew during the weekends. It's for a contest. Her name is Bekho. It belongs to

===

School resumes on Tuesday ;w;

The first week of my vacation was so... umm... very productive. I spent each entire day doing homework only. OTL

If you're wondering why I'm studying so much for biology, it's because we're going to have an excursion on the 24th, and we're going to have our 2 SACs there, which compromises pretty much a quarter of the grade that they're going to give this term, so it's very important that I get good marks on this ;w;

If this is how busy I am with one year 12 subject, I wonder how next year will be...


---

END.

0 comments: