It has been quite a while since I last posted in here. What's the point, really? No one reads it anyway. But I guess it's a good thing to keep a log of things that happen, so that as I look back into my younger years in the future, I'll be able to remember them better, and perhaps get a good laugh out of it as I realize my immaturity. Currently, this is what's been happening:
-Me and my classmates gave my bio teacher a plant with thank you notes. The pot was painted to look like a chikorita(did it with acrylics). I gave him a drawing of him doing gangnam style. He loved it. Ahaha. Making others happy is actually very rewarding.
-School ended last Friday
-We watched Breaking Dawn Part 2
-Currently obsessed(for lack of a better word) with Star Trek: The Next Generation. I finished seasons 5-7, now I have to catch up with the rest :P
-Still have to do holiday homework, and preferably finish before Christmas time
----------------
Last day of school, recess:
I asked for my glider. We went to the science room. He tested out the glider and flew it. Gave me an 8.5/10
I think he's leaving next year(around a 95% chance). I think I'll miss him.
------
Self-evaluation as of November 25, 2012, 1:30 AM
I have become detached with my emotions and find it hard to form opinions on various matters. I have become very objective of the things happening around me, and I fear that this may not be a good thing(too much of anything is never good). I am afraid of becoming too detached and being incapable of feeling beyond the basic human emotions (happiness, sadness, fear and anger). I believe that it is impossible to go beyond becoming completely detached. That is impossible to achieve if you're a sane person.
I have become objective to the point where it is leading to apathy.
---
END.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
I'm not broke... I'm just a broken hearted man
Posted by CJ at 1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment