Hey people! I created this blog so that I can rant about anything without having to use my voice =D
That's not the real reason why I created this blog. I created this because I want people to hear my feelings and stuff without directly telling them(Only if those people are interested in reading my blog XP)or I just want to talk but nobody wants to hear what I want to say.
I won't be updating daily. I'll only update when I get on the computer, because I don't want to be in front of the computer every single day because:
1. I don't want to have eyeglasses(I'm using our crappy monitor that isn't flat screen because my brother's the one who usually uses our Windows XP.)
2. I don't want to have the so called carpal tunnel syndrome.(Just search, I don't know how to explain it here.)
3. I don't want to waste electricity. The world is already experiencing Global Warming, and I want to save our planet.
Now that I'm done stating my reasons...LET THE BLOGGING START!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, today is Friday the 13th(terrible screams echo through your head)! So yeah, I don't know why people think that Friday the 13th is such a horrible day. It isn't for me. Why today, I had to finish my drafting project, and I submitted it on time! That ain't bad luck, is it? SO I guess Friday the 13th is a lucky day for me!
By the way, next week is the week for our final exams. The week after that, we have to still come back to school for some final crap like behavioral awards, thanksgiving mass and other crap.
After that week...SUMMER BREAK!!weeee =D
So here's what I plan to do for our 2 month vacation:
-Football training
-Flute lessons
-Taekwondo
I might not do Taekwondo lessons for reasons that you might not understand so I won't be posting it here.
******
Speaking of blogs...I just visited the multiply account of Francis Magalona.
As you all know, Francis Magalona is the Master Rapper of the Philippines. He just recently passed away last March 6,2009. I was really sad because someone who had great influence on the Philippines is now gone. If you want to know more about him, search for him on Google or some other website or visit his multiply and read his blogs there.
Long live Francis Magalona. 1964-2009.
The Master Rapper bids GOODBYE to all to return to his Master.
********
END.
Friday, March 13, 2009
First Blog ever
Posted by CJ at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment