THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 23, 2009

!_!

You know what? I don't know anymore. I also think that you're taking advantage of my attention. But it's a second guess. I maybe getting misinformation. But look at your actions! They speak louder than your words.


Yeah, you Clyde!

--

**Sigh**. I'm just a little bit frustrated with...O_O Clyde. [Yes, I'm Janice. But that's not my real name, okay?]

Yeah, what happened is, he texts me. I reply, but I get no reply afterwards. He did that twice.

And you know what? When we usually text, he tells me he's in the car or something. But now, it's every Sunday. O_o Kinda confusing, really.


Oh. Let me explain to you my blockquote.

+==+

You know what? I don't know anymore.

It means that I'm not sure if he still likes me or not!

+==+

I also think that you're taking advantage of my attention.

Yeah... I THINK he only texts me because he has nothing to do. O_O

+==+

But it's a second guess. I maybe getting misinformation.

Yeah, this tells about how I'm only guessing the taking advantage of my attention part.

+==+

But look at your actions! They speak louder than your words.

Hmm...the sentence speaks for itself. Haha.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town.

I play that game. Haha.

Current Status as of April 23, 2009.[In Harvest Moon]:

-Married to Doctor

-I have a child

-Year 5

-Spring 1

-Earning Money for Town Cottage[Current Gold: 5m -_- but lol I can already sell to Won. I only have to win the book of H.G.[100 correct guesses] 5 times a day. They sell for 1m! Up to Spring 5, you can play that guessing game. So after I do those, I have an instant 25m!weee haha. But that ain't enough for the town cottage(100,000,000 G)Darn.]


Well, that's all for now. Later.

------

END.

0 comments: