Hey people! This post is about our star gazing last March 6, 2009. I only posted this now because I just recently uploaded the pics in my photobucket. Anyway, here are some pics!

These are some pictures of the moon that I took through a telescope.
**
That small bright object is Venus.
**
We used 3 telescopes during that night. Although I didn't take a picture of the really big one. Anyway, here's one:

Here's the other one we used:
**
Here is the sun rise during 6 in the morning (which you can't see at all because the sun is behind the Elementary Building O_o)
**
And finally, here's the picture of the sun through the telescope:
Wonderin' why it ain't yellow and bright? It's because we used a solar filter. I mean, if you can't directly look at the sun with the naked eye, how can you even look at it if it was magnified a hundred times? That would be SERIOUSLY stupid. lol.
And if you thought it was the moon, well, I don't know with you. The sun doesn't have any craters lol. It's a burning ball of hot gas, okay?
---
END.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Star Gazing
Posted by CJ at 12:51 AM
Labels: moon stars celestial sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment