THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Damn!

Argh! My mom is SO FREAKIN' paranoid! She's paranoid about almost everything!

You know what? She won't even buy us a PS2, PSP, DS, etc. The only thing we have is a gameboy advance[yeah, it's so old -_____-], which my older brother got from our aunt.

You know why she won't buy us ANY of those stuff? It's because of VIOLENCE. I mean, c'mon! THERE'S MORE VIOLENCE IN THE INTERNET AND COMPUTER GAMES THAN GAME CONSOLES! SERIOUSLY! She doesn't care if I watch violence in the internet[Happy Tree Friends, Stick Death]. She cares about the violence in the game console!

When I told her I wanted a certain game console, she told me NO because of violence, violence, VIOLENCE! Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT! I told her I didn't even want violent games on the console. -_- I said I only wanted other games if I was going to buy CDs for the console. She told me she didn't know what we bought when we went out, so she thinks we might buy a violent game -__-!

What she doesn't know is my brother does play violent games, but she doesn't do anything about it. She doesn't know that there's more 'things' on the internet than game consoles! Ugh!

---

My dad is okay with the game console thing, and earlier I asked for a PS2 for my birthday[yeah, I'm outdated, but I don't care]. He was cool with it, but the problem is he lost his job because of the freakin' economic crisis. He can buy me one for my birthday if he gets another job.


So there you have it. Uncool, paranoid but nice mom. And a cool dad XD

********


BTW, my dad's going to replace our Windows 2000 with an Windows XP! yay![But I dunno when lol]

Now we will have two XPs . :D

---------------

END.

0 comments: