
Lol. hahaha. I transformed into Tigun :))
I needed this for a quest in Ariant! XD MapleStory quests are REALLY WEIRD O_O
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
People, people! The day that I shall be confirmed is near!
Yeah, Confirmation! It's on May 24 =D
Yay! =D
To know more, search it on WIKIPEDIA! click XD
-------------
June 8, First day of School. OMFG. It's near. :O
June 8, The day I start my life as a sophomore. :O
June 8, I get to see my friends again. YAY! =D
June 8, The end of summer vacation. Nooo! D=
June 8, It's only orientation! Which means it's only half day! I still get to play MAAAPLEEEEE! YAYAYYYAYAYA! XD
June 8, I have to wear my uniform again. -_- Oh well.
June 8, I have to wake up early! D:
Meh. These things aren't that bad O_o
---------------------------------------------------
END.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
OMFG lol MAPLESTORY!! XD
Posted by CJ at 1:49 PM
Labels: maplestory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment