Last week, classes were suspended because of Influenza A(H1N1)
So I almost had the computer all to myself. XD ALMOST. OOh well.
SO right now, I'm level 69[maplestory] >:D
w00t! One more level and I can do my 3rd job advancement as a ranger >:D
-------------
Last Thursday, we had a healing mass and the priest was Fr. Suarez. I dunno his first name. SO my sister went to be healed.
My younger sister had a lot of allergies. She used to get rashes if she was fed with cow's milk and eggs.
So there. After that, she tried eating food that contained eggs and MY chocolate milk which had cow's milk. Miraculously, she didn't get any rashes. Up to now her allergies aren't attacking her. What a miracle :D Goes to show you that anything can happen when you believe XD
Thank you God. =D
------------
BTW, last Sunday was the 50th anniversary of my grandparents (father side). It was so fun :D
Too bad, on August 5, they have to leave and go back to California, USA. The reason they have to is because they work there :| Oh well.
------------
Well, I guess that's all I have to say right now. Chat ya later.
----------
END.
Monday, July 20, 2009
It's a miracle :D
Posted by CJ at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment